The Senior Manager of Marketing is answerable for arranging and executing advertising efforts and methodologies that advance Charlotte Symphony Orchestra (CSO) tagged and local area exhibitions, with an attention on holding, developing, and differentiating the crowd. This position works intimately with different individuals from the Marketing group to guarantee the general coordination and execution of advertising, deals, and special methodologies for all Charlotte Symphony shows.
This position will likewise administer and deal with the season’s advertising plan and advancement procedure with course of the Vice President of Marketing and Patron Experience, and through coordinated effort with the Marketing group. The Senior Manager of Marketing likewise keeps up with and executes the membership crusade plan and creates drives to expand crowd commitment, dependability, and maintenance.
This is a full-time position requiring day, evening and end of the week hours.
• Works with the Vice President, Marketing and Patron Experience to design publicizing and special technique for the season dependent on spending objectives, including single ticket and membership deals. Executes publicizing and limited time plan for all shows.
• Develops and oversees itemized media plans, including yet not restricted to print, radio, post office based mail, web, and show/open air. Places all media purchases.
• Monitors, tracks, and endorses financial plans identified with promotion spending and guarantee creation.
• Monitors and changes promoting procedure as important to amplify ticket deals. Uses deals information from AudienceView to distinguish deals patterns, difficulties, and openings.
• Works with Visual Communications Manager in the creation and execution of all important presentation or occasion related publicizing needs.
• Works with Senior Manager of Digital Marketing on strong execution of show limited time plans across all stages.
• Works intimately with VP and Marketing group to test thoughts for building crowds, including designated crowds, likely buyers, and season-explicit advancements.
• Oversees showcasing plan advancement, crusade execution, and deals development for designated crowd improvement, remembering CSO Students for Tune and Music for All.
• Monitors patterns and improvements in promoting and the non-benefit expressions area and joins those patterns into CSO crusades properly.
• Regularly goes to CSO shows and occasions with shared show obligation obligations across the Marketing group.
• Bachelor’s certification in promoting or related fields and at least four years advertising experience, ideally in human expressions area, preferably with a performing expressions establishment. An enthusiasm for old style music is an or more.
• Ability to compose routine reports utilizing deals information and Excel.
• Ability to use information assortment instruments and other innovation to advise promoting and deals methodologies.
• Flexibility and capacity to adjust various tasks and be responsible for complying with tight time constraints.
• Ability to financial plan and gauge with exactness and to compute figures and sums like limits, rates, and so on
• Strong editing abilities for promoting materials and duplicate.
• Excel bookkeeping page insight; working information on Microsoft Office programming; capacity to rapidly learn and utilize new programming; tagging data set programming experience is an or more.
• Commitment to group building, esteeming variety, and adding to a comprehensive workplace.
• Flexibility to work infrequent nights and ends of the week depending on the situation.
Charlotte Symphony Orchestra is an equivalent chance manager and doesn’t unlawfully victimize representatives or candidates for work based on a person’s race, sex, sex character, sexual direction, shading, religion, public beginning, age, incapacity, veteran status or hereditary data. This approach applies to all terms, conditions and advantages of business, including enlistment, recruiting, arrangement, remuneration, advancement, discipline and end.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Big Market Buzz journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.